The Service Asset and Configuration Management (SACM) Director is responsible for ensuring that we are able to identify and control all assets across our infrastructure, and can manage our integrity through effective recording, reporting, and auditing.
The objectives of SACM are to:
- Ensure that assets under the control of the IT organization are identified, controlled and properly cared for throughout their lifecycle.
- Identify, control, record, report, audit and verify services and other configuration items (CIs), including versions, baselines, constituent components, their attributes and relationships.
- Account for, manage and protect the integrity of CIs through the service lifecycle by working with change management to ensure that only authorized components are used and only authorized changes are made.
- Ensure the integrity of CIs and configurations required to control the services by establishing and maintaining an accurate and complete configuration management system (CMS).
- Maintain accurate configuration information on the historical, planned and current state of services and other CIs.
- Support efficient and effective service management processes by providing accurate configuration information to enable people to make decisions at the right time — for example, to authorize changes and releases, or to resolve incidents and problems.
- 5 years of leadership experience in IT Asset Management or a related function.
- Authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship now or in the future
- Bachelor's degree
- ITIL Certification
- Service Now experience
- Prior experience in Financial Services or Legal industry