Analyst will be an independent self-starter with a demonstrated ability to understand, document and communicate business processes at both the high and detail levels. Analyst will primarily support Field Service and the Technical Solution Center but also must be comfortable working with a wide range of stakeholders and functional teams.
- Dashboards/metrics: collect, compile, analyze and provide business insights for global and local reporting. Maintain existing reporting and meet timelines for reporting. Create user requirements, conduct validation and build new reports to improve business outcomes
- Assess the effectiveness and accuracy of new data sources and data gathering techniques. Create reports that evaluate the robustness of data and its effect on decision making. Communicate information regarding data robustness and develop/implement strategic plans to improve data robustness
- Develop strong working knowledge of business processes within Field Service, the Technical Solution Center and Customer Excellence. Develop working knowledge of Commercial, Finance and Customer Service. Use business knowledge to assist stakeholder and managers in asking the right probing questions related to metrics, analytics and development of new reports that will support the business is achieving its goals
- Transition reporting to new SAP environment in conjunction with Global Information Services
- Bachelor’s Degree in technical field
- 5+ years of related job experience
- Strong experience in mining and joining large data sets and detailed analytical abilities
- Strong experience using Excel and Pivot Tables
- Strong experience in project management, facilitation and elicitation skills
- Strong ability to seek out and engage subject matter experts from across the business.
- Preferred experience in SQL and/or VBA code
- Preferred business knowledge of Ortho business processes
- Travel <5%