Service and Repair Director
$182K - $234K ($140K - $180K base + 30)
Posted on 03/10/18 by Tim Vida
Vida Group International
11 - 15 years experience
Manufacturing / Electronics
$182K - $234K
($140K - $180K base + 30)
Posted on 03/10/18 Tim Vida
Service & Repair Operations Director ? Charlotte Area, NC
- Profit & Loss responsibility for ?Service and Repair Operations? and ?Enterprise Prize Mobile Operations? and Manufacturing services
- Establish and drive health, safety, and environmental policies and practices compliant to standards as well as driving a safe work environment.
- Establish budgets, long-range objectives and criteria for monitoring progress and measuring success.
- Work cross functionally to formulate strategies that satisfy the requirements of the business and customer/client needs
- Select, develop, and evaluate personnel to ensure the efficient operation of the function
- Participate in customer site visits, business review, prioritize development and issue escalation resolution.
- Manage business performance and evaluation of key performance indices, cost, productivity, and otherfinancial metrics
- Formulate and review service and repair short and long-range plans, goals, and objectives
- Develop in-sourced and out-sourced operations to ensure effective customer satisfaction while achieving business performance requirements
- Direct the development and implementation of activities to meet production goals, quality, and cost objectives
- Establish processes to support New Product Implementation as well as continuous improvement systems within the service and repair organization
- Plan and administer procedures and budget, and makes budgetary recommendations regarding and, at higher levels, controls capital expenditures and direct/indirect labor
- Participate in potential new acquisition due diligence and integrations of new business acquisitions.
Basic Candidate Qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering or a related field
- Minimum 10 years of Regional and/or Global operations management experience
- Minimum 10 years industry related experience managing customer/client support
Additional Candidate Qualifications
- Experience managing repair and service operations
- Experience as a site leader/plant manager
- Experience managing operations (shipping, receiving, repair, configuration, assembly).
- Manage budget, P&L and overall site operations
- Experience leading project managers
- Experience in managing customer relationships (especially IT relationships)
- Call center supervision a plus