- Analyze business processes and technical systems to monitor, develop and support business improvements, such as customer service delivery, human resources, inventory control systems, etc.
- Support and drive development of our processes and systems, driving behavior change and continuous improvement. As the main interface between users and systems, you will also provide training and daily support to end-users.
- Support organizational development towards increasingly efficient and scalable processes that are globally consistent and data driven. Represent the Americas in this regard on global project teams
- Provide technical expertise with planning and execution to balance business continuity and process improvement as operations transition from Lotus Notes (containing hundreds of business critical databases) to Microsoft365, and from internal Customer Interaction Tracking tool to cloud basedglobal service support and delivery system.
- As a pivotal member of the Americas service management team, coordinate with other business functions to develop new business systems. Support and train field teams to drive execution and adoption of these new systems.
- Facilitate a shift towards a culture of continuous improvement that ensures the highest levels of customer service delivery through efficient alignment of processes and business systems.
- Develop and administers databases, information stores and reports to support business system management and planning
- Analyze business operations with the goal of changing behaviors and driving process improvement and efficiency gains that address changing business needs
- Collaborate in design and evaluation of future business systems.
- Provide support and consultation to end users, BT and other stakeholders.
- Participate with cross-functional linked teams to address business or systems issues. May be internal or external, client-focused, working in conjunction with other departments and geographies
- Bachelors degree and minimum of 10 years relevant work experience
- Solid understanding of global business and related processes, with a special focus on customer service delivery and systems support.
- Proven record of investigation and analysis of service systems to generate insights and data driven decision making.
- Strong interpersonal skills, comfort working with end user community and internal technical counterparts
- Functional knowledge of SAP, Analysis for Office, preferred
- Proven presentation and teaching skills
- Willing to travel (variable ~25% of your time)
- Good communication skills, team spirit and ability to work autonomously