Our Client is seeking a talented Technical Consultant (Developer) for an exciting role within our Team based in either Lindon, Utah or Atlanta, Georgia. The primary responsibility for this position will be working alongside our current Technical Consultants to design, implement and deliver integration client projects that meet the requirements set by customers. The successful candidate will apply their knowledge of business process design, architecture and technology to design and build solutions for our customers. Exceptional customer engagement is key to being successful in this role. We are looking for someone who is ambitious, innovative and sets high standards for themselves in order to provide the best customer experience. The successful candidate requires a very high level of technical proficiency across a range of .NET and web technologies with the ability to adapt and learn new technologies as they become available. It is desirable that the candidate has design and implementation experience with enterprise class technology, such as document management systems or tools and frameworks used to design / automate business processes.
The successful candidate will be expected to:
- Develop on assigned projects and deliver on time and to specification
- Integrate the product with other line of business solutions
- Deploy and configure the technology
- Diagnose and resolve problems using deductive reasoning and debugging tools
- Interface with customers to troubleshoot problems
- Implement projects using industry best practice and standards
Skills / Experience
- Strong professional verbal and written communication
- In depth knowledge of C#
- Experience developing web applications using ASP.NET MVC.
- The communication and technical skills to lead implementation projects across enterprise level systems and architectures
- Strong understanding of software architecture
- Use of best practices for Software Development
- Expertise in Word.
- Experience with a document management system, such as iManage or SharePoint.
- Experience with other business tooling such as DocuSign, K2 and IBM BPM.
- In depth knowledge of word processor concepts.
- Degree in a related field
- Minimum of 3 – 5 years’ relevant experience in development or consulting