Aberdeen Proving Ground, MD
Industry: IT Consulting/Services•
8 - 10 years
Posted 422 days ago
Join CSRA in developing and deploying integrated Mission Command and Situational Awareness capabilities to the Army and Joint Forces in support of PM Mission Command.
CSRA has an opportunity for a System Administrator to support PM Mission Command at Aberdeen Proving Ground, MD or Ft. Hood, TX. This position does have a travel requirement of up to 10%.
As a System Administrator, you will assist PM Mission Command through the following activities:
- Interface with System/Software Engineers and technical experts to obtain and interpret specialized engineering documentation and descriptions.
- Setup/configure/operate Army Mission Command systems/software, to include Tactical Server Infrastructure (TSI), Command Post of the Future (CPOF), Battle Command Common Services (BCCS), Data Dissemination Service (DDS), and Command and Control Infrastructure (C2I).
- Perform operator and systems administrator duties and unit/field level maintenance functions on assigned client/server information systems.
- Independently lead and coordinate efforts to support PdM programmatic schedule, to include but not limited to, hardware/ software equipment set-up, training verification, Log Demo, Network Integration Events (NIEs), Operational Tests, and other technical test events.
- Minimum SECRET clearance is required. Ability to keep a Secret clearance active.
- 7-10 years of experience as a System Administrator for tactical command and control systems and/or Field Support Representative for Army C4ISR systems.
- Have excellent organizational, writing, and communication skills
- Experiencetroubleshooting hardware/software systems to the degreerequired for isolation of malfunctions to specific hardware or software. Restores equipment to operation by replacement of line replaceable unit (LRU). Troubleshoots software using established debugging procedures.
- Prior military experience as a MOS 25B Non-Commissioned Officer Information Technology Specialist or Senior Systems Administrator desired.
- Experience in a DOD/Army program management office desired.