Unisys is a global information technology (“IT”) company. We work with many of the world’s largest companies and government organizations to solve their most pressing IT and business challenges. We specialize in providing integrated, leading-edge solutions to clients in the government, financial services and commercial markets. Our offerings include cloud and infrastructure services, application services, security solution and high-end server technology. We have more than 20,000 associates serving clients around the world.
- Respond to technical service hardware repair requests on enterprise-level servers, storage sub-systems and drives and networking devices at client locations in the area.
- Resolve clients’ questions or problems in the areas of system configurations, product functionality and technical troubleshooting.
- Serve as primary support liaison between company and customer.
- Performs installs, moves, adds and changes as required
- Installs and maintains enterprise servers, mainframe, high-end networking and complex product configurations, servers, storage-subsystems and drives
- Takes responsibility for additional follow-up, testing and troubleshooting services or problem escalation.
- Maintains a high degree of professionalism in actions, demeanor and dress.
- Ensures a high level of customer satisfaction throughout the service delivery transaction.
Technical and Behavioral Skills
- High school diploma or GED required
- Background investigation and drug screen required
- 2 or more years of experience in a field service support role deploying and supporting server and storage systems such as Dell, HP or IBM servers, Cisco networking, and Hitachi or EMC storage arrays.
- Must have valid driver’s license and reliable vehicle with appropriate insurance (required)
- Ability to troubleshoot and repair enterprise-level software and hardware issues. Excellent problem solving skills where problems may be complex or hard to diagnose.
- Strong oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills to work effectively with internal and external customers
- A+, HP, Cisco, Dell and EMC certifications are highly desired
- Must be available for after-hours on-call rotation
- Must be available for varying shifts on a rotating basis.