The Server Infrastructure Manager plans, directs, and coordinates the design, installation, maintenance and disaster recovery to ensure the stable operation of the organization's server assets. This includes the supervision and authorization for all patching, upgrades and access. Applying a creative, hands-on approach with broad skillset, the Infrastructure Manager is expected to make a positive impact to the ongoing operational performance of technology and systems that are critical to the business.
- Lead, directly or by delegation, all infrastructure engineering, deployment, and operations activity ensuring work is delivered on-time and on-budget per requirements
- Manage and maintain all servers
- Manage and maintain all NAS/SAN, and server related hardware.
- Test and deploy upgrades, patches and other changes as necessary
- Function as expert resource and subject matter expert in IT systems
- Enable an environment that rewards innovation and effective problem solving
- Create and continuously improve processes by which the server team operates
- Enhance the customer experience by fostering an environment of service excellence
- Work collaboratively with system stakeholders to ensure solutions meet customer requirements
- Maintain documentation and inventory of infrastructure assets
- Define service level agreements (SLAs) both internally and with our customers
- Define metrics to ensure we are meeting those SLAs and holding the server team accountable.
- Supervises and participates in the planning and implementation of additions, removals, and modifications to support server enterprise infrastructure
- Oversees the administration and maintenance of the company's server infrastructure
- Oversees troubleshooting, system backups, archiving, and disaster recovery processes and provides expert support
- Works with project teams to help implement and decommission any internal systems
- Oversees the administration and maintenance of company sever infrastructure
- Interacts with internal clients on all levels to help resolve IT-related issues and provide answers in a timely manner.
- Holds weekly status meetings with Sever Team
- Communicates relevant IT-related information to supervisors
- Initiates and implements improvements in all areas of IT responsibility
- Identifies and provides standards for gathering information for use in trend analysis and cost reporting
- Conducts effective performance evaluations and mentors those with less experience through formal channels
- Suggests areas for improvement in internal processes along with cost effective solutions
- Improve and grow team capabilities through recruitment, retention, training, and professional development
- Approves direct reports expenses and time sheets in a conscientious and timely manner
- Reviews the status reports of team members and addresses issues as appropriate
- Complies with and enforces LHC policies and procedures
- Enforce adherence to HIPAA/Sox Security standards
- Other duties as assigned
Required Experience and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree and/or 3 plus years IT managerial experience
- 5+ years of server technology experience
- Experience supporting Windows servers running MS SQL Servers
- 5+ Years supporting Winders Server 2008 and above.
- ComTIA Server + or Linux+
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA) SQL, Exchange, Window Sever or SCCM
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE)
- VMware Certified Professional (VCP)
- Veeam Certified Engineer (VMCE)
- NetApp Certified Data Administrator (NCDA)
- EC-Council Disaster Recovery Professional (EDRP)
- Disaster Preparedness and Recovery.