$100K — $150K *
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
· Manage one or more of the following technologies: Terminal Servers, DFS, Active Directory, Internet Information Server (IIS), Hyper V, System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM), and Microsoft Cluster Server.
· Provides support for implementation, troubleshooting and maintenance of Information Technology (IT) systems.
· Provides support to IT systems including day-to-day operations, monitoring and problem resolution for all of the server/storage/network devices/client devices, etc.
· Provides problem identification, diagnosis and resolution of problems.
· Implement Automation of task leveraging Powershell.
· Provides support for the escalation and communication of status to management and customers.
· Provides support for the system and hardware problems and remains involved in the resolution process.
· Configures and manages Windows systems and installs/loads operating system software, troubleshoots, maintains integrity along with implementing operating systems enhancements to improve reliability and performance.
· Working with cross-functional project teams to implement highly available solutions using Microsoft technologies.
Education and/or Experience
· Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university; or one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
· 5-7 years of experience required
· Demonstrated knowledge of Windows Server operating systems
· Demonstrated understanding with scripting languages such as PowerShell
· Demonstrated success working individually or as part of a team requiring little supervision
· Candidates with these desired skills will be given preferential consideration: Designing and building Hyper V virtualization environments. Designing and building Terminal server farms. Strong PowerShell scripting experience.
· Candidates with previous experience providing system administration in an IT environment.
· Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE)
· Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA)
A valid driver license and able to lift 50 lbs
Job Related Experience:
· Current, enterprise-class Infrastructure/System Engineering experience with Microsoft platforms running on Intel servers utilizing directly attached and SAN attached storage.
· Experience designing, implementing and managing one or more of the following technologies: Active Directory, DFS, HyperV, Terminal Services, Internet Information Server (IIS), System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM), SQL Server, Microsoft Cluster Server.
· Scripting experience (PowerShell)
· Working knowledge of networking protocols and components including TCP/IP, DNS.
· Experience designing and implementing High Availability and Disaster Recovery solutions.
· Experience working on a matrix team consisting of a variety of Infrastructure Engineering groups, as well as Development groups.
Valid through: 1/28/2022
$100K — $110K + $25K bonus *