Description: To ensure appropriate allocation of resources to deliver patient care in the most efficient, cost effective, patient centered manner.
- Collaborates with Medical Group leadership to execute department vision and strategy and to ensure an effective health care team.
- Is responsible for department performance in providing outstanding quality of care, service and access to care for our patient.
- Is responsible for managing projects within the department to internalize care, improve service and increase department efficiency.
- Is responsible for Clinical Operations Managers performance and evaluations.
- Collaborates with Chief (s) to establish staff competencies and responsibilities, determine payroll budget, staffing ratios and staffing guidelines.
- Determines optimal workflows and best practices and shares those best practices to improve the department's use of technology.
- Is responsible for effective recruiting and retention in collaboration with Clinical Operations Managers.
- Collaborates with Chief (s) to Set supply levels, preferred products, par levels, etc.
- Working in partnership with other leaders to share accountability for the welfare of the entire area.
- Ensures compliance with all applicable regulatory rules, laws and policies.
- Minimum five (5) years of experience as a line manager in a health care delivery organization required.
- Bachelor's degree in health care administration, nursing, nursing administration, business administration, or public health required.
License, Certification, Registration
- Demonstrated competence with spreadsheets and word processing software required, preferably MS Office applications.
- Demonstrated administrative and organizational skills required.
- Previous experience in a managed care setting preferred.
- Master's degree preferred.
Job Number: 633126