We are looking for a Senior SEO Strategist to join some of the industry's brightest minds that are dedicated to providing our customers and partners with security value and outcomes.
As a Sr. SEO Strategist, your mission will be to maximize the volume of inbound organic traffic and rankings on major search engines (Google, Yahoo, Bing) for our online properties. You will oversee and manage SEO deliverables and long-term strategies.
- Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion and optimization in our industry's competitive SEO landscape
- Research, develop, and implement link building strategy
- Ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented on sites
- Work with editorial and marketing teams to drive SEO in content creation and campaigns
- Recommend changes to website architecture, content, liking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords
- Track, report, and analyze keyword and SERPs trends
- Perform competitive analysis and include findings to support overall SEO strategy
- Technical and content site auditing and reporting to ensure SEO integrity
- Establish key benchmarks to indicate performance goals for SEO campaigns and efforts.
- Utilize inbound methodologies to target key personas with keyword research
- Responsible for attaining SEO growth goals
- Website analytics reviews to identify issues and opportunities
- Create SEO campaign reports, and evaluations for leadership teams
- Close partnership with PPC manager on SEM efforts and strategy
Required Skills and Experience
- Minimum of 7 years of SEO experience
- Experience with Google and Bing's services, including analytics and Webmaster Tools
- Experience with Google's Keyword Tool
- Experience with search intelligence platforms as BrightEdge, Conductor, SEMrush, MOZ, etc.
- Strong understanding of search engine algorithms and features
- The ability to work with back-end SEO elements such as .htaccess, robots.txt, metadata, site speed optimizations etc.
- Proven success in link building and viral strategies
- A deep understanding of mobile strategy and how it relates to SEO
- A solid grasp of how blogging, press releases, social media, and related strategies align with SEO goals and growth
- Experience in building inbound organic search traffic and improving SERPs
- An up-to-date, working knowledge of current, past, and projected trends in SEO industry
- Familiarity with tools in the trade
- Solid understanding to performance marketing, conversion and online customer acquisition thru organic channels
- Practical experience with Google Analytics and/or Adobe Analytics
- Design and troubleshooting skills; strong attention to detail and organization
- Good problem resolution and communications skills
- Ability to prioritize and multitask across several projects with competing deadlines
- Team player
Desired Skills and Experience
- Working knowledge of CMS (ModX) database structure
- Familiarity with UX, CRO processes and standards
- Familiarity with cloud environment as Amazon web services
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Systems or Marketing