If you are a data driven SEO manager, all about the User Experience, can work autonomously in a high growth organization, and can handle website traffic and lead generation from SEO efforts, read on:
Here Are Some Ways You’ll Make An Impact:
- Develop, prioritize, and own the execution of our SEO roadmap alongside engineers and product managers.
- Define and move success metrics, and other analytics to gauge SEO and product Revenue health.
- Be the owner of the Keyword strategy, and translate this at an execution level for product and blogs.
- Collaborate with SEO Strategists to develop winning SEO tactics and strategies that improve the organic search visibility of the product.
- Partner with Data Science, Engineering, brand, creative and UX Research to achieve product goals!
- Collaborate with our analytics team and use data-motivated approaches to help guide your decisions and continuously improve our SEO health.
- Run SEO A/B tests in partnership with our Testing team to evaluate experiment results and push forward next steps at a rapid pace.
- Pay attention to the SEO landscape, including algorithm updates, standard methodologies, emerging trends, and competitor techniques.
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Economics, Mathematics, or Statistics.
- 3+ years of SEO experience in SaaS/Tech/Ecommerce, Agency Experience a Plus!
- Managed large sites (over 1 million pages) with significant organic search traffic.
- Ability to articulate SEO ideas, strategies, and tactics to audiences with varying knowledge of SEO (novices to technical specialists).
- Ability to not only take care of change but to be pushing for change with passion and creative problem-solving.
- Solid understanding of web analytics, algorithm changes, and the nuances of links within the SEO ecosystem.
- Deep understanding and experience with Google Search Console and Google Analytics.
- Excellent Analytics & Reporting skills.
- Excellent Technical SEO experience and skills.
- Positive Can Do attitude.
- Possess Intellectual Curiosity.