RENTPATH is transforming the way the multi-family industry goes to market. We simplify the rental experience by creating digitalmarketing solutions for the rental industry. Through our innovative products and solutions, we offer the ability for our customers to drive targeted messages and content to their prospects and provide an interactive online customer experience that is the best in the industry.
RentPath currently has a career opportunity for an SEO Manager responsible for developing, managing executing SEO strategy. You will use your in-depth knowledge of SEO and advanced data and analytic expertise to drive organic growth and product development for a key strategic RentPath owned domain.
SEO is ever evolving but Google?s goal has always been to show sites that are best-in-class and satisfy its searchers intent. The SEO Manager must have an advanced ability to interpret and process large sets of data, including competitive analysis, to truly understand what a user wants and evangelize product improvement to ensure our user's satisfaction.
Technical SEOexperience in HTML, CSS, log file analysis and general SEO best practices are essential areas of expertise for the SEO Manager.
A qualified SEO Manager will have 5+ years experience in SEO with successful track record leading SEO for one or more domains and very strong analytical abilities.
Developing dashboards and visualization of data is a fundamental responsibly of the SEO Manager (proficient in SQL, Excel, Tableau etc.). Proving SEO potential/observed impact through simplified visualizations/presentation of data is a crucial responsibly that the SEO Manager.
- Work withSEO Director and Head of SEO to develop and carry out strategic SEO initiatives
- Create, manage and test feature requests, working directly with product and engineering teams
- Monitor SEO performance by tracking key KPIs across the RentPath network
- Deliver regular digitalreporting to broader RentPath teams
- Analyze and interpret data into actionable insights, both in ad-hoc and regularly scheduled reporting
- Conduct keyword research and spot opportunities by looking for emerging trends
- Stay abreast of industry trends and effectively communicate changes as they occur; share knowledge with team
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Strong excel skills (expert at VLOOKUPs and pivot tables) and ability to manipulate and aggregate large data sets from various sources
- Expert understanding of Search Engine Optimization and passion to further develop this knowledge
- Ability to define and track SEO KPIs such as site sessions, bounce rate, and conversion rate
- Thrives in fast-paced, dynamic environment and ability to quickly jump to new projects
Qualifications, Training, and Experience
- 3+ years in-house SEO management or senior SEO agency account management.
- Ability/willingness to participate in pre-interview analytical SEO evaluation
- Strong passion for improving brand and site visibility within major search engines for important keywords, increasing site authority through trusted and natural link building and surpassing client conversion goals
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented and data-driven
- Self-starter ready to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- BA/BS required
- Required: Google Analytics, Omniture/Adobe Analytics, HTML, Screaming Frog, keyword research tools, Enterprise rank tracking tools,
- Strongly desiredexperience: SQL, Tableau
RentPath is a leading digital marketing solutions company, that empowers millions nationwide to find apartments and houses for rent. Through its brands, RentPath continues to simplify the apartment search experience while driving quality advertiser leads that result in occupancies and a high return on investment. With powerful online and mobile solutions that provide prospective renters with the information and tools they need, RentPath connects consumers with a home that reflects their personal lifestyles.