Job ID: SEL001071
Leica Biosystems is a global leader in workflow solutions and automation. As the only company to own the workflow from biopsy to diagnosis, we are uniquely positioned to break down the barriers between each of these steps. Our mission of “Advancing Cancer Diagnostics, Improving Lives” is at the heart of our corporate culture. Our easy-to-use and consistently reliable offerings help improve workflow efficiency and diagnostic confidence. The company is represented in over 100 countries. It has manufacturing facilities in 9 countries, sales and service organizations in 19 countries, and an international network of dealers. The company is headquartered in Nussloch, Germany. Visit LeicaBiosystems.com for more information.
Leica Biosystems is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by law.
All employment offers are contingent upon successful completion of our pre-employment drug screening and background/criminal check.
Be sure to follow Leica Biosystems on LinkedIn!
Leica Biosystems is seeking an experienced SEO Manager to coordinate our website SEO efforts. This includes onsite and offsite optimization and keyword expansion research. We are looking for an analytical and perceptive professional who is a skilled communicator and able to collaborate with various teams. Current knowledge of SEO practices and techniques is essential to this role. Your goal will be to ensure that existing content is search-engine friendly and optimized to increase our company’s profitability. You will also partner with other teams within the organization to guide future content creation efforts and promote content via multiple distribution channels.
This role will be a part of the Global Marketing organization and serve as a strategic website partner to the internal Leica Biosystems Business Unit teams.
* Develop and implement effective search engine optimization (SEO) strategies for a global website
* Build and manage the global SEO road-map which prioritizes projects based on revenue impact.
* Test new technologies and strategies for SEO optimization
* Manage offsite and onsite optimization projects and reporting on performance
* Conduct keyword research to guide content teams
* Review technical SEO issues and recommend fixes
* Optimize website content and provide direction on future content generation.
* Develop and implement link building campaigns and content optimization strategies
* Implement and administer search engine programs (XML sitemaps, shopping feeds, webmaster tools)
* Monitor and evaluate web analytics dashboards and reports in order to develop and recommend SEO strategies
* Utilize Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO) methodologies to improve SEO lead conversion rates
* Plan and promote content with the goal of attracting, engaging, and influencing our buying audience at various stages in the marketing funnel.
Required Education, Experience, Skills
Education: Bachelor's Degree required, preferably in Business or Marketing.
* 5+ years of experience in Search Engine Optimization
* 2+ Years of experience in international Search Engine Optimization
* Knowledge of standard and current SEO practices including high level technical capabilities that are applicable to SEO projects.
* Experience with SEO tracking and reporting tools. Familiarity with relevant tools (e.g. Conductor, Screaming Frog, MOZ, SEM Rush, Google Webmaster Tools)
* Deep knowledge of Google Analytics (including being GA-certified) and A/B testing tools.
* An active presence in the broader SEO community, as well as your local digital marketing community.
* Very knowledgeable in the use of digital analytics tools and lead generation methods
* Understanding of ROI concepts and performance measurements.
* Excellent communication skills. Strong organizational and leadership skills
* Analytical mindset with numerical aptitude
* Must be methodical and a self-starter (able to operate independently).
* Knowledge of Marketing automation tools (Pardot) is a plus
Travel: Less than 10%
* Self-starter, high energy, strong work ethics
* Outgoing and team-oriented. Able to work cross-functionally
* Naturally reaches out to others to communicate needs.
* Flexible to changing conditions and possessing high level of integrity
* Ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment and shift priorities quickly
* Strong communication and presentation skills (written and verbal)
* Positive, professional attitude are a must.
* Superior prioritization skills. Able to plan and complete tasks that contribute to long range goals, while capable to switch focus in a dynamic environment.c