Our web and mobile applications are transforming healthcare information technology to increase practice efficiency and improve patient outcomes. We offer end-to-end specialty-specific solutions from practice management, through EMR to Revenue Cycle Management (RCM) that maximize office interactions, patient visits, collections and reimbursements.
Modernizing Medicine is hiring a talented and experienced SEO & Google Analytics Manager who's experienced in developing a website traffic and conversion plan to help increase website key performance indicators.
You may be a great fit for Modernizing Medicine's SEO & Google Analytics Manager opportunity IF...
- You are experienced in developing a website traffic plan and creating goals for increasing traffic and conversions.
- You are passionate about measuring and analyzing digital campaign performance via Google Analytics and ensure correct setup of company's account.
- You love managing SEO strategy and ensuring the website is as optimized as possible.
- Regularly provide strategic recommendations on enhancing company's website based on flow of inbound traffic to improve quality and customer experience based on best practices (speed, content, organization, etc.).
- Ensure company's website is performing optimally for SEO by running regular reports, setting up dashboards and fixing issues that arise.
- Consistently monitor company's organic keyword rankings and provide monthly content suggestions for enhancing the company's position on specific keywords.
- Generate monthly reports on digital marketing campaigns and website performance.
- Ensure all digital advertising placements are correctly set up for tracking performance.
- Help support marketing automation and account-based marketing initiatives.
- Manage paid search agency and Google Adwords/Bing Ads accounts.
- Research new digital advertising channels and vendors.
- Monitor and stay current on industry digital marketing trends, tools and resources.
Skills & Requirements:
- 3-5 years in a B2B digital marketing role required.
- Proven hands-on experience in growing quality traffic to a B2B website, increasing conversion rate and increasing organic rankings on specific keywords.
- Complete understanding of all components that affect SEO and how to adjust/fix each.
- Self-starter and able to multi-task with competing priorities while meeting deadlines.
- Expert-level knowledge of Google Analytics, Google Webmaster Tools, Google Tag Manager, Google Optimize, Google Adwords and Bing Ads required.
- SEO tool experience required (Spyfu, SEMrush, KWfinder, etc).
- Marketing automation and Account-based marketing experience a plus.
- Bachelor's degree strongly preferred.
Modernizing Medicine Benefit Highlights:
- Your compensation is a combination of base salary and bonus potential
- Health Insurance, 401(k), Vacation, Employee Assistance Program, Flexible Spending Accounts
- Weekly catered breakfast and lunch, treadmill workstations, quarterly onsite massages, onsite dry cleaning, onsite car wash and many more!