Sensor Test - Validation Engineer
- Job Number: 55734753
- Santa Clara Valley, California, United States
- Posted: 14-Sep-2017
- Weekly Hours: 40.00
The Camera Hardware Engineering group is responsible for all research, design, development, calibration, test and qualification of camera & sensing hardware for Apple products. This team is seeking for an exceptional sensing hardware Test/Validation Engineer with responsibilities of developing and deploying the test infrastructure for the mass production of various sensing hardware for Apple product line.
- 3 years of relevant experience
- Good SW development skills. The position requires the proficient C/C++ programing and various algorithm prototyping and development skill. Objective-C Experience is plus.
- Board level FW development experience would be highly appreciated.
- In-depth working experience and skill set of the signal processing with matlab and convert matlab to C.
- Exceptional HW/SW problem solving and optimization skill.
- Good fundamental EE skills would be big plus.
- Familiarity with mechanical design would be plus.
- Professional Level Noise and Vibration Engineering expertise would be big plus.
- Familiarity with processing mass production test result would be big plus (statistical analysis)
- Strong knowledge of Sensing Hardware would be big plus.
- Self-motivated professional
Core Responsibilities: Develop the Algorithm and SW tools of noise and vibration signal processing. Authoring the test plan documentation Design, develop and deploy the test/calibration infrastructure for MP
BS/MSElectricalEngineering or equivalent
Frequent travel to both Apple and suppliers' facilities will be required for the test infrastructure bring up.