Bring your heart to CVS Health Every one of us at CVS Health shares a single, clear purpose: Bringing our heart to every moment of your health. This purpose guides our commitment to deliver enhanced human-centric health care for a rapidly changing world. Anchored in our brand - with heart at its center - our purpose sends a personal message that how we deliver our services is just as important as what we deliver.
Our Heart At Work Behaviors™ support this purpose. We want everyone who works at CVS Health to feel empowered by the role they play in transforming our culture and accelerating our ability to innovate and deliver solutions to make health care more personal, convenient and affordable.
The Retail Supply Chain Analytics team builds industry-leading analytical solutions to enable a roadmap that drives the technology development & modernization. This position will be reporting to the Lead Director - Supply Chain Analytics. This leader will drive innovation and value proposition by enabling analytics and insight-driven decisions, serving as key analytic thought partner for the leaders of supply chain.
This role will leverage their technical and product management expertise to drive our AI innovation and revolutionize CVS Pharmacy supply chain through implementation of AI/ML solutions. An ideal candidate within this role will be required to foster innovative solutions to drive continuous quality improvement across business units.
You will work with leaders and teams across Retail, with a focus on Supply Chain, to coordinate and implement a portfolio of strategic initiatives focused on AI/ML powered analytic solutions and lead the supporting governance process to ensure visibility, accountability, and rigor. This is a visible role with direct exposure to business leaders and the opportunity to be a driving force for change in our organization. Top candidates must have a track record of driving results and experience working across a heavily matrixed organization to achieve outcomes.
This person will collaborate with business leaders and partners to help inform strategy development, prioritization of analytic efforts, and formulation of specific workplans and projects to execute across the retail pharmacy supply chain. This individual must be able to effectively influence and communicate with non-technical audience using facts and well-reasoned cases.
• Lead initiatives to enable supply chain modernization and acceleration of value delivery through AI/ ML techniques
• Leverage technology depth to engage with key leaders across the enterprise to identify new applications of artificial intelligence in supply chain. Provide thought leadership on data and technology & solution architecture that will enhance business impact
• Gather business requirements from various stakeholders, lead analysis of vast amounts of data and in turn synthesize strategies and tactics to solve complex problems
• Conduct or coordinate appropriate testing of analytic solutions including, machine learning and artificial intelligence, to ensure results are consistent with business requirements
• Develop and present meaningful and insights-driven materials on analytical results with recommendations and go forward planning to guide a variety of audiences including internal stakeholders and senior leadership. Autonomously leads the client relationship with senior business leaders as their single point of contact
• Lead the coordination, planning and execution of the AI/ML programs for the team. This includes but is not limited to cross-functional collaboration on agenda/content development, tracking and partnering w/ business owners to execute against action items, reporting, and development or coordination of the enabling processes/tools. The Sr.Manager will also be a critical participant in other forums which serve as inputs to the overarching governance process.
• Responsible for management of the supply chain analytics AI/ML initiative portfolio, with the all-encompassing goal of ensuring we have the right portfolio of initiatives in place to enable supply chain modernization and working capital optimization programs, clarity on how each initiative will achieve improvement, and that we have program rigor behind the execution of these initiatives.
• Collaborate to build a culture which celebrates innovation and is critical to driving change across our organization. The Sr. Manager role will be responsible to identify key success stories from the AI/ML portfolio, collaborating with functional leaders on strategies to share these wins across the organization, and executing on these opportunities.
4+ years working experience in supply chain analytics with a demonstrated track record of delivering insights and business impact
• Demonstrates proficiency in most areas of mathematical analysis methods, machine learning, statistical analyses, and predictive modeling and in-depth specialization in some areas
• Track record of successfully working independently in a fast paced, dynamic environment, while being able to manage a large number of discrete priorities
• Ability to think strategically; including defining objectives, analyzing the key elements, managing budgetary implications, evaluating the risk, and developing framework to achieve success
• 4+ years' experience with the Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) and agile development, including giving business requirements focused on data and analytics
• Strong leadership skills, strategic mindset and 4+ years of experience leading highly technical teams focused on deploying data and analytics solutions in healthcare
• Strong organizational skills. Ability to work on multiple tasks in parallel and consistently prioritize key objectives.
• Ability to engage with senior business stakeholders, executive level communication and influencing skills. Demonstrated experience developing analysis, presentations and support material to successfully implement strategy or change initiatives. Demonstrates a strong ability to communicate technical concepts and implications to business partners
• Deep experience with data modeling/analytics with SQL, Python, Tableau and/or other advanced analytical tools
• 4+ years' experience strategy consulting or on strategy teams in large companies. Proven relationship management skills at senior levels within an organization and external constituents
• Experience with cloud distributed-computing platforms (e.g., GCP, Snowflake, etc.), including querying/mining large datasets and deploying projects on cloud systems.
• Minimum 7 years total business experience
• Retail Industry/Omni channel experience would be desired
• Knowledge of Git for version control.
• Familiarity with Project management tools such as Rally, Azure boards
• Bachelor's Degree required
• Advanced degree majoring in Statistics, Computer Science, Mathematics, or related STEM field a plus
The typical pay range for this role is:
$132,250.00 - $260,000.00
This pay range represents the base hourly rate or base annual full-time salary for all positions in the job grade within which this position falls. The actual base salary offer will depend on a variety of factors including experience, education, geography and other relevant factors. This position is eligible for a CVS Health bonus, commission or short-term incentive program in addition to the base pay range listed above. This position also includes an award target in the company's equity award program.
In addition to your compensation, enjoy the rewards of an organization that puts our heart into caring for our colleagues and our communities. The Company offers a full range of medical, dental, and vision benefits. Eligible employees may enroll in the Company's 401(k) retirement savings plan, and an Employee Stock Purchase Plan is also available for eligible employees. The Company provides a fully-paid term life insurance plan to eligible employees, and short-term and long term disability benefits. CVS Health also offers numerous well-being programs, education assistance, free development courses, a CVS store discount, and discount programs with participating partners. As for time off, Company employees enjoy Paid Time Off ("PTO") or vacation pay, as well as paid holidays throughout the calendar year. Number of paid holidays, sick time and other time off are provided consistent with relevant state law and Company policies.
For more detailed information on available benefits, please visit jobs.CVSHealth.com/benefits
CVS Health requires certain colleagues to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 (including any booster shots if required), where allowable under the law, unless they are approved for a reasonable accommodation based on disability, medical condition, religious belief, or other legally recognized reasons that prevents them from being vaccinated.
You are required to have received at least one COVID-19 shot prior to your first day of employment and to provide proof of your vaccination status or apply for a reasonable accommodation within the first 10 days of your employment. Please note that in some states and roles, you may be required to provide proof of full vaccination or an approved reasonable accommodation before you can begin to actively work.