Cyber Security is a big deal. It’s in the news, growing rapidly, a critical tool for every company, and our specialty.
Imperva is a leading provider of data and application security solutions that protect business-critical information in the cloud and on-premise. Our customers include leading enterprises, government organizations, SMBs and service providers who rely on Imperva Incapsula to securely deliver their websites and applications at lightning speed.
Imperva’s global human resources team is looking for a dynamic Workday Analyst to join our HR Operations team. Reporting to the Manager, HR Operations, this critical role will drive the management and enhancement of Imperva’s fledgling Workday presence. The ideal candidate is agile and meticulous with an analytical mind, a passion for process improvement, and a knack for educating. This is the perfect position for a professional that is looking to significantly impact the development and implementation of a world class HR platform while working alongside an incredible global HR team focused on building an unmatched employee experience.
- Serve as HR’s SME for Workday, supporting the maintenance and improvement of HCM, Performance Management, Advanced Compensation, and any future implementation projects.
- Act as the Workday point of contact for the internal HR team, answering questions and troubleshooting problems. Ensure the team is empowered to utilize the system by hosting trainings and creating how-to guides and other educational materials.
- Manage security roles and access for the HR team as well as cross-functional partners.
- Gather requirements and build custom reports to support a data driven approach to HR and provide actionable personnel intelligence to the HR team and cross-functional partners.
- Monitor and maintain the integrations between Workday and Imperva’s other applications including Jobvite, ADP, and Active Directory. Partner with IT to troubleshoot issues and continue to build connections and streamline data flow across platforms.
- Support the enhancement of Imperva’s performance management and compensation review processes by configuring and testing improvements to templates and business processes, develop training tools, educate managers, and deliver analytics.
- Grow the current employee and manager self-service offering by developing valuable features, reports, and dashboards. Build and deliver trainings and reference materials to educate and drive adoption.
- Ensure the integrity of HR data by monitoring day-to-day activity and promoting Workday best practices.
- Continually review existing business processes and procedures, seeking opportunities for improvements and automation.
- Support Workday scheduled updates and research future product releases. Identify enhancements that should be adopted and develop a roadmap for execution.
- Participate in and support other HR and company projects as related to HR data, systems, and processes.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 5+ years hands-on Workday experience supporting an HR function with regards to implementation, configuration, post-go live support, and day-to-day maintenance
- Advanced knowledge of Workday best practices and how to effectively translate into realistic business processes
- Demonstrated ability to distil complex information into consumable formats and effectively present to different audiences
- Experience working with a global company and sensitivity to cultural differences
- Ability to think proactively, identify problems and solutions, and exhibit a high level of self-initiative