Job ID R-303608
Job Description Summary
Would you like to support HRtechnology solutions development and implementation in a $14+ billion public company? Do you enjoy engaging and understanding the business stakeholders' biggest business challenges and collaborating with cross-functional teams to solution those and maximize business impact? If so, Becton Dickenson has a great opportunity for a Senior Business Analyst within our HR solutions team.
What you’ll be doing:
- Support expansion and optimization of Workday HCM, Infor Portal, and otherHRtechnology solutions to solve business problems through our CPI (Continuous Process Improvement)
- Gain the trust and confidence of HR Center of Excellence representatives, HR Business Partners, and other functional and business customers as you partner with them to understand business needs, define solution requirements, and design new or modify existing Workday functionality to meet changing demands.
- Provide technical expertise in identifying, evaluating, implementing and supporting HR systems and procedures that are cost effective and meet user requirements.
- Understand system technical strategy and new functionality and map to opportunities to extend and optimize BD’s HRtechnology implementations to support global HR strategy and meet global business needs.
- Collaborate with HRIT team, Workday product managers, and consultants to configure, maintain, and support the HR systems.
- Work with Data Operations team to identify potential data integrity issues and advise on appropriate audit and mitigation strategies to ensure data quality.
- Support data mapping for new acquisitions and system integrations.
- Collaborate with 3rd party vendors, coordinating resolution with 3rd party vendors as needed.
- Ensure HR systems configuration meets SOX and other corporate compliance obligations as well as data privacy best practices.
- Plan and execute unit, regression, integration and acceptance testing related to HR Systems enhancements, changes, and upgrades.
- Assist with change management and training initiatives related to HR systems and related processes.
- Special projects as needed.
What we are ideally looking for:
- Ability to engage, envision, and collaborate to build solutions that encompass the end to end processes that drive HR services.
- Demonstrated technical systems analysis through 7+ years’ business analyst and experience in a company of similar size, revenue, complexity and geographic diversity.
- Solid analytical and problem solving skills.
- Strong familiarity with Workday Human Resources/Human Capital Management business processes including Talent Management, Talent Acquisition, Total Rewards, and other processes.
- Workday Talent Management and Security configuration experiencepreferred.
- Demonstration and mastery of IT/Systems change management and configuration management best practices.
- Exceptional customer service ethic.
- Exceptional consultative approach, understanding customer needs, documenting requirements, solutioning to meet requirements, consulting to determine customer fit to solution, developing and delivering solution in accordance with customer expectations.
- Strong presentation and communication skills, particularly in helping the business understand complex technical processes and systems.
- Expert level Excel skill set.
- Familiarity with process design, design thinking, process re-engineering, lean and/or value stream mapping principles.
- Bachelor’s degree with preference for Information Systems or Computer Science as field of study.
- Workday certification a plus.