• This person is going to be more on the technical side vs. the business side. They should have experience working with multiple technical apps (like NetSuite, SalesForce etc.) but specifically a Workday guru so that they can advise internal employees how to use Workday better, what impacts it is going to have on the business side, being able to explain new upgrades, etc etc. This is going to be the only person in the IT organization dedicated to Workday, but they have someone who is more on the business side that they will be paired up with, and they will also be hiring a junior Workday person in 2018 that they can help mentor.
• 5 years’ experience working with technical applications, but 3 years specifically with Workday
• PowerPoint, Visio, Word, Excel, and Outlook
• Ability to effectively work with business Superusers, IT business analysts and project managers to ensure consistency with strategic direction
• Ability to design, evaluate, test, debug, implement and integrate Workday
• Payroll and Recruiting module experience
• Experience working in a regulated environment
• Any workday certifications.
Job ID: AUS-231319