Coordinates and assembles work and resource plans that align with the budget plan. Monitors weekly and annual execution of the work plan by the Transmission and Distribution execution organizations. . Understands the effectiveness of, and recommend improvements in business process, practice and procedures as they relate to the identification of known work and work management data quality in the various work management systems. May work closely with the GO Business Finance team to monitor and reallocate budget between programs and maintain and overall view of budget performance.
- Supports the establishment of a baseline strategic approach to work plan execution. Runs regular reports from multiple data sources to analyze available resources and compare against resource demand by work category.
- Supports the development of contingency plans with stakeholders to assure work readiness if work and financial plans require adjustment.
- Highlights issues such as actual cost or resource data outside of plan. Determines how and where to obtain further information from systems or stakeholders to investigate and determine cause of variance. May independently reach out to stakeholders to explore performance variances and causes.
- Partners with peers and stakeholders to develop integrated work plans, project plan updates and presentation materials for regular work and budget meetings.
- Participates on special initiative project teams and, on occasion, may take on a team leadership role on specific projects.
- Presents findings and makes recommendations to function management
May also perform some or all of the following responsibilities:
- Coordinates with peers and stakeholders in assigned work streams to develop a prioritized and optimized annual work plan, supported by a strategic, balanced annual resource plan.
- Tracks and reports on work progression, monitors execution of work plans and updates portfolios for short and long term planning. Ensures work plan is transparent and well communicated.
- Complete understanding of end to end process (work flow) knowledge of at least one work stream.
- Evaluates the associated costs and resources needed to execute work plans.
- Bachelors Degree in job-related discipline or equivalent experience
- Job-related experience, 5 years
- Utility industry experience, or related
Requisition ID # 13086