Senior Wintel Engineer
11 - 15 years experience • Healthcare IT
The Senior Wintel Engineer provides support, implementation, and design services for Microsoft Active Directory and Windows-based systems across client enterprise networks, including Microsoft enterprise and 3rd party applications. Resolves and appropriately completes assigned cases and change requests and acts as an escalation for support issues. Applies new solutions through research and collaboration with team and determines course of action for new application initiatives. The core infrastructuretechnology duties include enterprise Microsoft Active Directory and Windows file services architecture creation and management, global system security and policy configuration, and tier 3 support for enterprise-wide initiatives.
· Produce enterprise-level support for Active Directory and Windows File Services following those through to implementation via collaboration with project and field operations teams
· Identify opportunities to innovate, extend and enhance service delivery everywhere possible
· Own Root Cause Analysis and Problem Management for deployment support in client environment
· Serves as escalation point for application support and troubleshooting, provides guidance and direction in resolution of escalated issues and/or complex production, application or system problems
· Serves as the first line of escalation support for domain technology issues that cannot be resolved by tier one and two deployment support
· Install, configure, and maintain Active Directory and supporting applications within company and client standards
· Create and maintain system documentation for domain technologies, including installation, configuration, and appropriate troubleshooting steps
· Improve existing processes through solutions to recurring problems and enhancements to existing solutions or documentation
· Provide training as required
· Manage customer satisfaction through effectively communicating and managing customer expectations
- Significant experience deploying and supporting a high availability, high performance scalable application infrastructure
- MCSE or MCITP with 10years' minimum experience as a Windows Server Services and Active Directory services administrator
· 7+ years designing and managing multiple Active Directory Forests and Domains for a large, geographically dispersed enterprise (minimum 10k users), demonstrated under technical review process
· Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Windows2003/2008/2012, Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, DFS, DFS-R, File and Print Services, and GPO validation, management, and implementation
· Knowledge of Dell/Quest tools, specifically Migration Manager, Enterprise Reporter, and ActiveRoles Server, GPO Admin
· Ability to read Active Directory product documentation to conceptualize and implement solutions and support Enterprise Solutions
· Experience with complex scripting leveraging PowerShell Experience working at an ACTIVE DIRECTORY 2008 functional level and migration to 2012 functional level
· Knowledge of proper IT security procedures, positive customer interface skills
· Knowledge of various methods of identify management and federation, on-premises, hybrid, cloud based.
· Exceptionally strong articulation and communication skills required for daily interactive with client System Admins and Project Managers
· Ability to conduct research into domain and application issues as required
· Experience working in a team-oriented collaborative environment
· Strong troubleshooting and conflict resolution skills
· Any experience in virtualization software such as VMware, Citrix, private, public and hybrid cloud architecture a plus
· Certifications in MCSE and Securitypreferred.
· Experience with Office 365 is a plus
This position requires a successful drug screen and background testing. To be considered for the position, candidates must be eligible to work in the United States without sponsorship.
3-D Technology Group, LLC is a full-service IT professional services and solutions company headquartered in Franklin, Tennessee, with regional offices throughout the United States. Offering a custom portfolio of comprehensive and unique IT services and tools, we seek to deliver creative solutions to our clients by leveraging our top engineering talent and industry experience. Our services portfolio addresses three critical IT components: technology adoption, compliance and logistics.
With over 20years of experience addressing IT challenges, we create value for our clients by delivering efficiencies that make IT work better. Collaborative thinking, flexibility and agile decision-making support knowledge transfer to your organization in a manner that is appropriate to your unique environment. At 3-D Technology, our focus is on delivering an exceptional experience to our clients so that we develop long-term synergetic relationships.
3-D Technology is a rapidly growing company specializing in large scale health care environments. We support clients across the United States.