Responsible for maintaining, administering, and analyzing Windows based servers, desktops, Group Policies,Citrix and Active Directory, VMWARE, Backup system, DNS, WINS, DHCP, SCCM, SCOM, DR.
- 24 / 7 operation support for all LAN operations across the organization.
- Upgrade Windows Active Directory and day to day AD operation.
- Manage upgrades and new builds of Windows Servers' builds and images.
- Backup administration, manage backup and restore, backup server/storage maintenance and upgrading.
- Citrix administration.
- Assist the Help Desk with problems related to the Windows operating environment and Windows based applications.
- Configure, test, implement and manage Group Policy settings, Anti Virus applications, and Spam control applications.
- Provides planning, direction and advanced technical expertise regarding computer and network services for both local and wide area networks.
- Perform network troubleshooting to isolate and diagnose common network problems.
- Assist with the setup of new branches.
- Assist with the updating of old branches.
- Assist with the installation and troubleshooting of enterprise applications across the organization.
- Maintains a broad knowledge of current and emerging state-of-the-art computer/network systems, technologies, architectures and products.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field and a minimum of five years related experience.
- Experience in the banking industry Minimum of Six (6) years' experience working with Windows Servers.
- Windows Active Directory 6 years + admin.
- Windows Server 2012 R2/2016 as well as Microsoft Office software required Must be able to do off hours support.
- Must be able to work after hours and weekends.
- Willingness to travel (within NJ).