- Development and Management of Chef Recipe’s/Cookbooks.
- Development and Management of PowerShell/DSC scripts.
- Root cause analysis across multiple infrastructure layers.
- Day to day administration of a 1000+ Windows servers, including related applications.
- Be able to respond to critical requests during off hours.
- Manage and maintain local site storage environment including Brocade, EMC and Compellent hardware.
- Manage and support IIS/.Net C# applications.
- Manage and support local site VMWare multi-cluster environment.
- Maintaining a highly available production environment particularly during system maintenances.
- Administer and deploy SQL Server 2008/2012, in both clustered and non-clustered deployment methods.
- Perform Level 1 to Level 2 administration of Microsoft Active Directory.
- Administer monitoring services such as Check_MK, Splunk, AppDynamics.
- Provide timely and creative solutions to difficult problems.
- Possess a deep understanding of Microsoft Windows Server Operating System internals, Active Directory & Microsoft SQL in a high traffic, public facing environment.
- Possess a deep understanding of PowerShell/DSC scripting, and automation (Chef/Puppet).
- 5+ years’ experience with MS SQL, VMware, and IIS including related technologies and standards such as DHCP, DNS, DFS, LDAP, IPSEC, CIFS, SMB, etc...
- Possess a thorough understanding of principles of TCP/IP based networks.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work calmly in high pressure situations and manage multiple ongoing projects.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field, MCSE/MCITP certification, or equivalent experience.
- Experience with supporting online gaming development and production environments.
- Linux administration – preferably LAMP stack.
- General Cisco IOS administration experience for adding removing VLANS, setting up ACLs.
- Knowledge of C#.
- Knowledge of NoSQL Databases (MongoDB/Redis, etc.).