About the Role:
The Senior Windows Client Developer will work within an Agile team to deliver Windows authentication client apps with an emphasis on security and customer usability. Our products deploy into AWS cloud and customer premises. This role is responsible for establishing customer needs, delegating projects to team members as needed, and following up to verify all projects are completed on time and as requested.
- Design and implement applications, primarily using C#.
- Interact with various back-end sources, such as ASP.NET and RESTful Web APIs.
- Work with the Identity Automation engineering team to support and maintain existing production code in the field and develop and deliver new enhancements and products for our client base
- Work with management on implementing functional requirements of our various applications
- Regular consultations with clients concerning software, creating new programs, and testing newly installed programs to verify functionality.
- Write reports on team progress and presenting those reports to management.
- All other tasks, responsibilities and duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, IT, Systems Engineering, or related qualification
- 4+ years of hands on experience with software engineering, specifically designing and building enterprise applications.
- In depth experience in the technology industry with some experience in management.
- Strong C# development and debugging skills
- Experience working with JSON RESTful Web APIs
- Experience with the full software development lifecycle, including design, testing, deployment, and documentation activities
- Working knowledge of Agile SCRUM methodologies using Git and JIRA
- Familiar with several programming languages, such as Java, HTML, C++ and Perl.
- Experience developing applications in the Healthcare environment
- Can work in an agile work environment and excels at project management and prioritizing tasks independently
- Experience with Microsoft COM and Low-level Windows API calls
- Familiar with Microsoft Active Directory, LDAP, and/or Microsoft SQL
- Experience with Xamarin cross‐platform app development
- Familiar with other operating systems; Mac OSX, Android OS
- Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong attention to detail with an analytical mind and outstanding problem-solving skills.