Cimarron is looking to hire an experienced Senior Windchill Technical Architect. The chosen candidate will provide direct support for design, development, implementation, and delivery of Windchill and PDMLink. The candidate will also participate in internal discussions of customer business processes, support developing plans to support configuration and/or upgrades of Windchill PLM and PDMLink, and integration with Pro\E, CAD worker, and Creo. Travel to customer's location is required, with the percent of remote work varying.
Required Skills, Experience, and Education:
- Due to facility security requirements, only U.S. Citizens and Permanent Residents are eligible for consideration at this time.
- 5 or more years of experience, with emphasis as Windchill Technical Architect for various customers, project life-cycle management systems, product data management, and associated networking systems.
- Experienced in Windchill 11.0, Customizations of ACLs, Lifecycles, Workflows, InfoTasks,Webjects, OIRs, Actions/action-models.
- Experienced in use of Windchill PLM and PDMLink.
- Experienced in use of one or more of the following: Google Web Toolkit (GWT), VersionOne, Subversion, Bamboo, NetBeans IDE, VMware.
- 3 or more years of experience in Windchill customization (version 8 and above).
- Excellent Written and Verbal Communication Skills.
- Capable of handling multiple activities, overseeing infrastructuredesign, system upgrades and customizations, work flow creation, and working with a team to develop solutions to meet customer requirements.
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Information Technology or Engineering/Computer Science, or 10 or more years of experience in lieu of a degree.
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Information Technology or BSME Technology.
Cimarron is a global solutions company with a strategic partnering approach to satisfying customer-driven requirements. We ensure customer success with a modern approach and experienced leadership. Driven by an entrepreneurial spirit, Cimarron is fueled by highly skilled employees, developing new innovative technologies, and delivering superior products and services.
We believe in recognizing employees' worth by offering competitive salaries and benefits, including health, dental, and vision insurance, 401(k) contributions, educational reimbursement, and much more. From Company-wide information meetings led by our President and CEO, to an Awards program designed to recognize our amazing employees and their accomplishments, you will not only feel like you are a part of a team, you will be a valued member of the Cimarron family.