Cimarron is looking to hire an experienced Senior Windchill Technical Architect. The chosen candidate will participate in technical support and developing configuration and upgrades of Windchill APIs, Windchill Customization Methodologies (Services, JCA, Template Processors, Info*Engine), with Java, JSP, XML and HTML.
Required Skills, Experience and Education:
- Due to facility security requirements, only U.S. Citizens and Permanent Residents are eligible for consideration at this time.
- 5 or more years of experience, with emphasis on Windchill Developer Technical Architect for various customers, project life-cycle management systems, product data management, and associated networking systems.
- Experience with Windchill 10.0 or above, Customizations of: ACLs, Lifecycles, Workflows, InfoTasks, Webjects, OIRs, Actions/action-models, etc.
- Experienced in use of: Windchill PLM and PDMLink
- Experienced in use of one or more of the following: Google Web Toolkit (GWT), VersionONe, Subversion, Bamboo, NetBeans IDE, VMware
- 3 or more years of experience in Windchill customization (version 8 and above)
- Excellent written and communication skills.
- Capable of handling multiple activities, overseeing infrastructuredesign, system upgrades and customizations, work flow creation and working with a team to develop solutions to meet customer requirements.
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Information Technology or Engineering/Computer Science, or 10 or more years of experience in lieu of a degree.
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or Mechanical Engineering Technology
Cimarron is a global solutions company with a strategic partnering approach to satisfying customer-driven requirements. We ensure customer success with a modern approach and experienced leadership. Driven by an entrepreneurial spirit, Cimarron is fueled by highly skilled employees, developing new innovative technologies, and delivering superior products and services.
We believe in recognizing employees' worth by offering competitive salaries and benefits, including health, dental, and vision insurance, 401(k) contributions, educational reimbursement, and much more. From company communication through Company-wide information meetings led by our President and CEO, to an Awards program designed to recognize our amazing employees and their accomplishments, you will not only feel like you are a part of a team, you will be a valued member of the Cimarron family.