We are looking for Senior Web Software Developer for our client in Salem, OR
Job Title: Senior Web Software Developer
Job Location: Salem, OR
Job Type: Contract ? 12 Months / Contract to Hire / Direct Hire
- Consults with clients and other project team members to design, build and manage websites. Develops installation programs for websites.
- May require a bachelor's degree in a related area and 3-5years of experience in the field or in a related area.
- Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Performs a variety of complicated tasks.
- A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
- This position (Web Software Developer, Sr) will be doing S-Docs development on a Salesforce platform.
- They must be proficient in HTML-5 development.
- Will be provided examples of documents and/or a wire frames and a data dictionary.
- The developer will then be expected to produce an S-Docs MS Word template.
- Will work with the project team and field staff to review the resulting documents and make adjustments to resolve any defects or usability issues.
- Will assist project staff to perform testing and defect resolution.
- Will educate project staff so that they can independently develop simple S-Docs templates.
- Will work with the client/vendor to understand how to extract required data elements and propose resolutions to problems.
Specific activities and skills required:
- S-Docs development experience HTML5 coding and testing Authoring test scripts for S-Docs templates and storing them in HP-ALM Developing S-Docs templates
- Proposing naming conventions for both templates and the resulting documents Potentially working to integrate electronic signatures with S-Docs templates
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with HP-ALM, Salesforce.com, and JIRA
- Excellent skills using VISIO, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook, SharePoint, JIRA