Senior Web Marketing Manager
Senior Web Marketing Manager
We're looking for a Senior Web Marketing Manager to help build a brand that is helping people build amazing app businesses.
What you can tell your friends when they ask you what you do?
While you will be a part of the Brand & Design team, you will not only serve as a strategic liaison across the creative and development teams, but also collaborate with Product Marketing, Demand Gen, Content, PR and Product groups to create impactful website experiences for both site visitors and for the business.
You will play a critical role at App Annie by fully understanding marketing goals and initiatives, and leveraging your communication, project management, and technical skills to translate these objectives into design and development requirements that ultimately help lead your team to success in the form of timely, on-brand project delivery. You are the model of efficiency - process-driven and ever-dependent to bring a project to complete execution on budget and on time. You are able to identify, sell, and champion innovative ideas, all while balancing technical consistency, brand, conversion/content optimization, and lead generation efforts.
While this is a highly collaborative role, you’ll also be expected to be able to work independently, constantly refining and optimizing the website while holding your projects to the high standards that you set for yourself and for the team.
**Please include your web portfolio in your application!
How will you be doing this?
- Drive strategy, management and execution of web, digital, and conversion optimization efforts from conception to completion
- Build an online strategy that supports the company's overall goals
- Optimize web experiences as well as site conversion rates by partnering with Research and Marketing Ops to test and validate designs
- Analyze user experience and metrics while testing new ideas that generate more conversions; analyze website and conversion metrics to drive new recommendations
- Partner with the design team to create web page designs that allows us to easily showcase content on the web page.
- Collaborate across multiple disciplines such as product design, messaging, and marketing to maintain high quality and consistency across various brand touchpoints
- Drive efficient, seamless process throughout the team; streamline project approach and development resourcing needs
What will you bring to the team?
- 5+ years of professional work experience in a web marketing, conversion, and user experience, preferably in a marketing or development environment
- Strong understanding of information architecture, user experience, user testing, interaction and visual design initiatives, analytics/testing and development
- A passion for data and analytics, especially for researching, testing, and validating design hypotheses
- Experience working with web technology, application development, and content management systems (particularly WordPress)
- Proficient knowledge of SEO tactics and optimization implementation
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills combined with the ability to effectively estimate project scope, identify risks, evaluate timing, and communicate timely updates
- Familiarity with a range of project management tools and methodologies
- A positive, proactive attitude, able to adapt to new requirements and maintain the flexibility to work with a diverse and international team
- Extremely organized, detail-oriented and process-driven; commitment to the efficient execution and release of web initiatives
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills - when working with designers and developers you instinctively understand their pain points and requirements, and motivate them to create exceptional work
- Detail-oriented with a commitment to solid technical infrastructure and cutting-edge web technologies
- Authorization to work in the United States without visa sponsorship
What do we offer?
- Competitive compensation.
- All the tech tools you need to succeed: a new smartphone and Mac laptop.
- Daily catered lunches, snacks, fruit, good coffee and other stuff to help you get through the day.
- A beautiful office located in the heart of downtown SF within walking distance of the Montgomery BART station and other public transportation routes.
- A 401(K) plan to help you plan for your future.
- Great health, dental and vision insurance packages to fit your needs to ensure you’re happy and healthy.
- A yearly fitness stipend to will keep you up and moving.
- Commuter benefits that make getting to and from work a breeze.
- Working a little later? We’ll cover your dinner and ride home.
- Employee referral bonuses so you’ll get the opportunity to work with friends (and get some extra cash in your pocket!).