What you'll be doing…
The Senior Engineer - Marketing Operations is responsible for developing and maintaining features in an multiple areas of the marketing technology stack, including Drupal development for the Tableau website. In addition to direct execution of feature work, the Senior Engineer - Marketing Operations works closely with product managers, engineers, and internal customers to scope and define implementation plans that meet business requirements. You will get to be build features of a premier business to business website seen by millions of people every year! Dive deep and see your work enable Tableau to reinforce its mission for everyone to see and understand their data.
Some of the things you'll be doing include …
- Develop and maintain key features and services in an area of the marketing platform, including systems, automation, integrations, or web experiences.
- Collaborate with product managers to author and define implementation plans for features.
- Participate in code review and related processes.
- Help mentor engineers.
- Work with internal customers, success, and QA teams to resolve bugs and support issues.
- Author, maintain, and document automated tests. Experience with CI platforms and continuous deployment methodologies preferred.
Who you are…
- Performer. A track record of delivering high quality code in complex codebases of key applications and services.
- Customer Minded. A customer service and customer success mindset.
- A True Team Player. A willingness to jump in and help when needed, learn and teach new skills, and have the experience and professionalism required to meet objectives. The ability to work well individually, while collaborating successfully in a diverse team.
- Educated. BA/BS in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
- Experienced. 5-7+ years professional experience in an engineering role.
- You are a Recruiter! Tableau hires company builders and, in this role, you will be asked to be on the constant lookout for the best talent to bring onboard to help us continue to build one of the best companies in the world!