As the lead Web Developer on the Marketing team, you will bridge marketing and user experience, working cross-functionally with product and engineering to create business impact. You know what it takes to translate designs into high-performing, responsive webpages and have a passion to create the best experience for users to engage with CoderPad’s key marketing asset, i.e. our website.
You’ll get to own CoderPad’s website -- driving the development process end-end to create a scalable content management system, implement designs, and set up integration with 3rd-party tools. You’re proactive, scrappy and love building relationships across the company. This role reports to the VP of Marketing.
- Plan, develop, test and project manage the migration of CoderPad’s website into WordPress; and create a modular CMS framework to enable building flexible and scalable webpages
- Translate high quality designs and mock-ups into fully functional, responsive webpages
- Drive a website redesign to elevate CoderPad’s brand; and support demand-generation through organic and digital campaign webpages and email marketing templates
- Track, manage, measure and analyze data for site usability, making recommendations for refinements to improve performance and user experience
- Partner with cross-functional teams to build and deploy rapid A/B tests to improve lead conversion
- Fix performance, technical and cross-browser device compatibility issues
- 4+ years professional experience in web development creating fully scalable, responsive webpages, with sound marketing domain knowledge
- Experience setting up, migrating and redesigning websites in WordPress, with deep knowledge of the nuances that contribute to an interactive experience
- Experience in A/B testing, tracking, and tools like Google Optimize, Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Optimizely, etc.
- Effective collaboration and interpersonal communication skills with designers, copywriters, engineers and internal stakeholders; able to express ideas to technical and non-technical team members
- Demonstrated critical-thinking, quick decision-making, and problem-solving skills
- Comfortable working independently in a high-growth, fast-paced startup