National Technologies Associates is currently seeking Senior Web Developer and Webmaster for a potential position at our client location Ft. Meade, MD.
Active TS/SCI Security Clearance is required
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Develops custom programs for web sites, which will attract and are appealing to users.
- Possesses a thorough knowledge of programming and server software operations.
- Ensure products developed are available in a timely manner to the greater U.S. Intelligence Community
- Maintain a web presence that supports the diverse production of the various branches of the Army
- Perform database design, implementation, and maintenance. Author software configuration documentation, user manuals, and provide one-on- one consultation to the branch chiefs and senior analysts
- Update and maintain the classified intelligence website and associated systems; including: posting data, providing information and responding to documentation for activities such as Requests for Information (RFI), Requests for Assistance (RFAs) and Request for Products (RFPs) on a daily basis
- Assist with monitoring the status of classified requests, such as RFI, RFAs and RFPs, and provide weekly updates
- Provides page design, development, and integration of information to web-based presentations for the Army’s Secret Internet Protocol Router Network (SIPRNet) and Joint Worldwide Intelligence Communications System (JWICS) web sites
- Conduct coordination with internal and external information technology service providers to help maintain and improve the sites
- Requires Bachelor’s degree and or equivalent five to seven years of related experience