BTS is seeking a Senior Web Design/Management professional to support planning, integrating, coordinating, directing, synchronizing, and managing the knowledge and information management tasks and priorities of the USCENTCOM Intelligence Directorate and all deployed command and staff elements in the USCENTCOM AOR.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Liaise with HQ, components and supported organizations to design, develop, and maintain Microsoft SharePoint sites, web applications, web portals, and digital production for USCENTCOM intelligence dissemination domains (JWICS, Stone Ghost, SIPRNET, SIPRNET REL, US BICES, CENTRIXS Networks, and CENTCOM Partner Networks).
- Develop and maintain web procedural and policy documents for Standard Operating Procedures, Concepts of Operation, MOAs, etc.
- Master’s Degree or equivalent
- 10-15 years’ experience in web-based technologies.
- Experience in Object Oriented Programming (.NET).
- Expert oral and written communication skills.
- Current Top Secret/SCI w/CI Poly
BTS Software Solutions is a Service-Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business who are community-focused innovators who transform ideas into technology to serve people. We recognize that innovation is only valuable when applied towards a needed solution. Technology has no value without the hard work to turn ideas into reality. Our roots are in helping save Soldiers’ lives through technology. We bring that ethos to serving our community. We create solutions that touch people's lives - products to communicate, to connect companies with customers, to stay informed, to save lives, and to enhance lives.