"The MITRE Cyber & Investigative Technologies team creates versatile capabilities that enhance national security and advance the cyber domain. In an environment driven by the pursuit of technical solutions for our national security and law enforcement missions, we create a broad spectrum of leading cyber capabilities, using skills to include: systems engineering and integration, tool prototyping and development, data intelligence and analytics, cloud and architecture applications, and strategic planning and management. Our highly agile team enjoys a stable work program with long-term opportunities for career growth and development."
P581 is seeking a qualified full stack developer to put their passion into developing a web application.
Mitre seeks an innovative Django, Python, AngularJS UX/UI developer. Strong demonstrated experience in backend and front end development isrequired for this role, along with experience building production, highlyperformant and reliable fault tolerant web applications. You should be proficient in designing and implementing secure web applications in Django python framework. Your experience should include Kibana and Elasticsearch API experience or be willing to learn these tools. This role requires you to interface multiple web applications together under an overall framework model.
· Write easy to read and maintainable code in Python, Django, and a number of other web related technologies.
· Develop, enhance and polish existing code for production and cloud environment.
· Work as an individual contributor or with a small team to developthe front and backend for a data searching and analysis web application.
- 3+ years hands-on experience working on production web applications
- Experience developing Django applications
- Experience with AngularJS or other modern web development language
- Experience in Python
- Experience developing user interfaces for data searching and analysis
- Working on source control, Git
- Desire and ability to learn new technologies
- Task management skills and a proactive communicator
- Experience working with Elasticsearch and Kibana
- Familiarity with Elasticsearch (Lucene) query syntax
- Experience working with JSON
- Experience working in cloud and virtual environments