- Expand Wealth Management business nationally by providing strategies and solutions through sophisticated Wealth Planning analysis to the business owner. - Able to serve as a sophisticated Wealth Planning professional subject matter expert to the client and the clients' advisors.
- Develop cutting edge financial and estate strategies and create means to communicate them to clients. - Able to properly manage the client engagement by keeping the client on track and bringing the engagement to a successful close in a timely manner.- Demonstrate leadership in Wealth Planning as well as the national market for Wealth Management
- Work closely with dedicated Wealth Advisors and Financial Consultants nationally to turn planning recommendations into new business. - Assist clients with implementation of planning recommendations.- Remain abreast of ever-changing tax and estate laws.
Bachelor's Degree from an accredited university, preferably a JD or CPA with an LLM or Master's degree in tax- 8 years of business owner planning experience
- 5 years of experience turning planning recommendations into significant new business opportunities
- 5 years of experience in complex closely held-business succession and tax planning
- 5 years of experience in preparing presentations and client service skills