The Buildings & Infrastructure Line of Business is a global network of employees, which serves both the private and public sector. Our employees work to shape the communities we live in by creating world-class projects that transform the future development patterns of those communities. We provide our clients award-winning planning, engineering, architectural and interior design, construction and program management, and design-build project delivery. The Jacobs business model allows us to successfully service our clients, leverage our integrated services, and provide our employees with growth opportunities while delivering global solutions to our client’s local programs.
We consistently receive high rankings from Engineering News-Record (ENR) in many classifications, including the categories of Top Design Firms, Top Contractors, Top Green Buildings Design Firms, and Top Transportation Companies.
As the Senior Water/Wastewater Project Manager in Anchorage, Alaska you will have a chance to be a leader in improving the water/wastewater infrastructure across our state. Working with other team members, you’ll support municipal water/wastewater project delivery and client services. During your time with us, you will pursue new work, including strategy development, positioning, proposing, and negotiating contracts to grow our business. You will also establish and maintain strong client relationships by communicating with clients on technical design topics and project schedule/budget/scope to develop long term strategy for continued market success. You will be responsible for leading project teams and communicating between diverse design disciplines for the delivery of designs and related studies. If you’re up for the challenge, we are looking for someone just like you. Join our team and help us lay the foundation for our growth in these markets.
• We will accept a minimum 15 years’ experience in municipal water/wastewater projects.
• BS in Engineering discipline, with MS in engineering preferred
• Working understanding of water/wastewater disciplines for conveyance, storage, treatment, and regulatory market drivers with strong project management experience.
The ideal candidate will possess the following skills and experience:
• At least 20 years’ project management and technical experience in a wide variety of municipal water and wastewater projects across the state from large municipalities to small villages.
• Professional Engineer (PE) Licensure from the State of Alaska or ability to obtain within 6 months.
• Candidates should have strong communication skills, be self-motivated, detailed oriented, quality-driven, and team focused.