As a Senior Water/Wastewater Project Manager in Orange County/Inland Empire, CA, you will have the chance to market and manage a variety of water/wastewater projects. Working with other engineers and scientists on the team, you will focus on assisting with serving our municipal, state and other clients in the Southern California region. During your time with us, you will also have the opportunity to plan and oversee the development of planning/study documents, preliminary designs, detailed designs, and plan reviews. If you're up for the challenge, we've been looking for someone just like you. Join our team and help us lay the foundation for human progress.
The minimum qualifications for this position are:
- Bachelor's degree in Civil, Environmental or related engineering discipline
- Minimum of fifteen years experience leading and managing project teams on engineering consulting projects
- Professional experience working with municipal and state clients in engineering roles
- Licensed professional engineer
The ideal candidate will possess the following skills and experience:
- Master's degree in Civil, Environmental or related engineering discipline
- Professional experience in serving various clients involving a wide variety of fields including water and wastewater for planning, consulting, design and construction services
- Professional experience developing strong client relationships to market and deliver solutions that meet our client's needs
- Please note that we will not sponsor an employment visa, such as an H1B or related visa, to fill this position.