Senior Water / Wastewater Engineer
5 - 7 years experience •
Senior Water/Wastewater Engineer
Our client, a reputable, growing company is looking for a Water/Wastewater Engineer III to join their team as a full-time employee in the West Palm Beach Florida area. As a Water/Wastewater Engineer III, you will assist with managing projects, developing business, serving clients and designing pump stations, water and wastewater projects. The successful candidate will be provided with a rewarding combination of design and fieldwork assignments, and excellent career development opportunities. Our client offers a competitive compensation package including bonus and great benefits!
* Design of storm water, potable water and wastewater pipelines and pumping stations.
* Evaluation and study of water and wastewater treatment plants.
* Preparation of storm water, potable water and wastewater master planning reports.
* Planning and review of storm water, water and wastewater infrastructure improvements.
* Develop, plan, and design drinking water and wastewater treatment projects.
* Prepare engineering project proposals with the marketing team.
* Make decisions independently and take responsibility for project engineering solutions.
* Provide technical guidance, mentor and develop project team members.
* Represent the company in client and agency meetings to resolve questions and to plan and coordinate work.
* Develop and enhance client relationships and business growth.
* Work with department managers to develop department standards and complete peer reviews.
* Represent the company at professional organizations.
* Application of sustainable design elements as they relate to water and energy conservation and efficiency.
* Florida Licensed Professional Engineer ( PE ).
* B.S. Degree in Civil Engineering or Environmental Engineering. Water/wastewater treatment and hydraulic coursework.
* 5 or more years of experience in the design of water and wastewater projects.
* Must have pump station design experience.
* Excellent technical writing skills.
* Strong written and verbal communication, presentation, computer and organizational skills.
* Work within a team-first culture that encourages individual development and accomplishment of goals.
* Minimal local travel as needed to visit clients.