We are looking for a highly motivated Project Manager with a positive attitude, excellent oral and written communication skills, analytical skills, and a willingness to work on a variety of water treatment projects including conducting water treatment facility pilots, evaluations, design, and commissioning. This position will primarily focus on technical project management and client service in southwest Florida.
Our Water Treatment Project Managers:
- Perform water treatment project management including preparing engineering scopes, tracking budgets, preparing invoices, and negotiating/preparing change orders
- Conduct water facility evaluations, operator training, and troubleshooting
- Possess design experience including preparing reports, plans, specifications and permits for water treatment facility improvements
- Perform engineering services during construction including responding to requests for information, reviewing submittals and conducting site inspections
- Mentor young engineers
- Assist with design and planning for water and wastewater projects, including evaluating alternatives, and performing preliminary/detailed design.
- Perform engineering analysis: identify problem, develop solution methodology, seek and engage quality control/ quality assurance, interpret results, develop alternative solutions, and present of results.
- Conduct engineering condition assessments and evaluations.
- Prepare engineering specifications, data management spreadsheets and databases, maps, drawings, and perform calculations in support of engineering activities.
- Make field trips and conduct field audits and inspections.
The minimum qualifications for this position are:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil or Environmental Engineering
- At least 10 years of water treatment experience
- Project Managementexperience
The ideal candidate will possess the following skills and experience:
- Master's Degree in Civil or Environmental Engineering
- PE License
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Critical thinking, time management and problem solving skills
- Self-motivated, team-oriented work practices, strong data analysis and organizational skills
- Proficiency in MS Office