As a Senior Wastewater Project Manager in our Kansas City office, you will have the chance to serve municipal wastewater and water-related clients in and around KC, Wichita and Omaha. Working with other members of our team, you’ll direct communications with clients on technical design topics and project schedule/budget/scope; lead project teams and communicate between diverse design disciplines; develop, staff, and coordinate effective quality management processes for each project; establishing long-term client relationships and support business development activities. During your time with us, you will also have the opportunity to grow professionally through managing challenging projects and leading project teams to deliver projects while serving and developing clients. If you’re up for the challenge, we’ve been looking for someone just like you. Join our team and help us lay the foundation for human progress.
Our Senior Project Managers:
- Foster innovation through coordinating and directing asset management staff towards developing solutions for our clients’ strategic needs.
- Lead project teams on the design and delivery of wastewater collection system planning, system rehabilitation, and sewer design.
- Assist or lead the investigation and review of treatment processes technologies, equipment, and decision analysis.
- Perform sophisticated and complicated designs and calculations in accordance with established department standards and software.
The minimum qualifications for this position are:
- Bachelor's degree from an ABET-accredited university in Civil Engineering or related discipline.
- 15years of experience delivering water and wastewater projects for municipalities.
- Professional Engineer license in Missouri or Kansas (or ability to obtain within 6 months via reciprocity.)
The ideal candidate will possess the following skills and experience:
- Advanced degree in Civil Engineering or related discipline.