LOOKING FOR: A self-driven, former Navy Surface Warfare Officer with Integrated Air and Missile Defense (IAMD) experience and a secret clearance to join our AMERICAN SYSTEMS Simulation and Systems Division team as a Senior Warfare Analyst for Requirements. Candidate will support the Surface and Mine Warfighting Development Center (SMWDC – IAMD).
As a Senior Warfare Analyst for IAMD Requirements, you will:
- Work directly in support and execution of Simulation and Systems Division capabilities for SMWDC Readiness Support.
- Join a well-established team that gives you the opportunity to grow.
- Receive robust benefits package that includes Employee Stock Ownership Plan!
- Be a part of an empowered accountability culture where each employee-owner has a meaningful stake in the future success and growth of the company.
- Provide Fleet Integration Team (FIT) support. The FIT primary goals are to: Provide appropriate Fleet review and input on design specifications and program documentation; Ensure Doctrine and Training Inputs are synchronized with design guidance; and ensure fleet operational employment considerations are fully developed by design teams and appropriately communicated to Fleet communities of practice.
- Participate in product development design and test, as well as, liaison with program teams. Respond to design element Requests for Information (RFI) and provide SME input and recommendations.
- Propose and/or inform CONOPS, Integration and Interoperability (I&I) testing scenarios, performance analysis scenarios, and review and analyze resulting reports. Develop and/or review/edit final reports, support briefings and white papers.
- Participate in lab testing events to include demonstrations and testing of developmental capabilities. Provide feedback and recommendations.
- Obtain or maintain your secret security clearance
A week in the life of a Senior Warfare Analyst for IAMD Requirements:
- Work across the DON enterprise tracking the latest developments and advancements of future naval capabilities through participation in design disclosure reviews, programmatic In Progress Reviews (IPR) and element Cross Product Teams (CPT).
- Respond to DON design element RFI requests, and work with the IAMD stakeholders and community of interest through the FIT to ensure design inputs reflect current and future fleet requirements.
- Support the I&I development cycle to identify deficiencies across the Doctrine, Organization, Training, Materiel, Leadership/Education, Personnel, Facilities and Policy (DOTMLPF-P) spectrum and work toward the development of material and non-material solutions.
- Support CONOPs and TTP development
Life at AMERICAN SYSTEMS:
Founded in 1975, AMERICAN SYSTEMS is one of the largest employee-owned companies in the United States. We are a government services contractor focused on delivering Strategic Solutions to complex national priority programs with 100+ locations worldwide. Our employee-owners are encouraged to make a difference, implement new ideas in a collaborative environment, and focus on mission critical success. Through our focus on quality, strong cultural beliefs and innovation, we deliver excellence every day. Join us!
AWARDED “BEST OF THE BEST” by U.S. Veterans Magazine, "BEST FOR VETS" by Military Times, and “TOP 10 MILITARY FRIENDLY EMPLOYER” by MilitaryFriendly.com.
We are an official Virginia Values Veterans certified company.
#CJPost #MON #LI-TK1
- 20 years minimum of military or relevant industry or government experience in Naval and/or Department of Defense operations
- SECRET Clearance required, TOP SECRET desired, with the ability to obtain SCI
- Experience with development of and/or execution of operational and tactical doctrine, concepts of operation, standard operating procedures, and tactics, techniques, and procedures (TTP)
- Aegis Tactical Action Officer Qualification
At least 5 years of experience:
- Aegis Combat Systems experience.
- Development, review or implementation of Naval CONOPS and TTP
- Development of force employment concepts for multiple areas of responsibility
- Development of products within the Department of Defense Architecture Framework (DODAF) (i.e. OV-1, SV-1)
- Ballistic Missile Defense Experience
- Echelon 3 or higher operational staff experience
- Will accept technical certification credit for military experience, where possible