Radiance Technologies, a rapidly growing, employee owned company is searching for a Senior Cyber Engineer to join our team. The successful candidate will provide new business development and senior technical oversight focused on cyber system vulnerability analysis, vulnerability research on devices of interest, and cyber tool development for the Department of Defense and Intelligence Community.
The person selected will be responsible for developing relationships with current and prospective customers, including senior military and civilian government representatives and industry partners. This leadership position requires vision, proven technical skills, and the ability to work effectively with a team to capture and execute technical work.
The qualified candidate will demonstrate proficiency in vulnerability research, software reverse engineering, and/or cyber vulnerability analysis. They must have experience working with the Intelligence Community (NASIC, MSIC, CIA, NSA, etc.) and/or DOD (Services, DARPA, AFRL, CYBERCOM, etc…).
- Experience working with enterprise system of systems and the vulnerability analysis related to the interconnectivity of these systems
- Experience developing custom tools to assist in performing vulnerability research
- Experience analyzing assembly code on multiple platforms (x86/x64, ARM, MIPS, etc.)
- Experience analyzing network protocols throughout the network stack
- Experience with embedded systems architectures, SCADA, Industrial Control Systems, IoT.
- Comfortable with using both Linux and Windows
- The ability to quickly apply expertise to unknown types of assets
- Business Development experience including whitepaper development, RFI submissions, client briefings, and proposal participation
- Active Security Clearance
- Experience with Cyber Vulnerability Analysis (CVA), Penetration Testing and/or Red Teaming
- Programming experience (Assembly Language, C, C++, Python)
- Experience using IDA Pro, Ghidra, and/or Binary Ninja
- Experience performing cyber vulnerability research
- US citizenship with the ability to obtain a clearance
- Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, or STEM field
- Ability to self-direct and work with minimal supervision
- Ability to cultivate and capture new business
- Effective and comfortable interfacing with clients
- Works well in a team environment.
- The ability to handle multiple concurrent tasks and projects