Technical Subject Matter Expert and VMSAG Team Lead for enforcing vulnerability management compliance in the areas of Information Assurance Vulnerability Alerts (IAVA) and Antivirus (AV).
Will utilize Enterprise Service Desk remote access technologies to establish remote desktop connections in order to investigate and rehabilitate pre-identified high vulnerability count workstations and servers and bring them into compliance.
The VMSA will interact daily with end-user(s), system administration, and other Information Assurance team organizational elements to successfully sustain the goals of the ACE-IT Vulnerability Management Program.
• Remediate High-Density vulnerable systems
• Remediate systems missing “critical” IAVAs
• Restore SCCM Client Health to systems
• Create, as needed basis, Advanced Powershell scripts to remediate systems with vulnerabilities
• Remediate systems having antivirus signatures files >7 days old
8+ years overall relevant experience required:
- Enterprise Services Desk utilizing Remedy and remote access technologies
- Windows Operating Systems both workstation and servers
- McAfee antivirus and Host-based Intrusion Prevention
- SCCM 2012/SCCM Client Health Repair
- Extensive customer interaction skills over the telephone
- Advanced Powershell scripting
Bachelor's degree from accredited university/college OR Associates degree with 5 add'l years applicable experience.
Clearance: Must possess current/active Secret clearance
Security+ (SSCP desired) and MCP in respective Windows Operating Systems.
Dell Poweredge servers; Dell Workstations and laptop computers.
Job Number: 644535