$80K — $100K *
We are currently searching for a talented, “SENIOR VoIP ENGINEER” to support the Naval Criminal Investigative Service (NCIS) at their Headquarters in Quantico, VA. NCIS is the Department of the Navy (DoN) component with primary responsibility for criminal investigation, law enforcement (LE), counter-terrorism (CT), counterintelligence (CI), and physical and personnel security matters. NCIS has the primary investigative and CI jurisdiction within the DoN, and exclusive investigative jurisdiction in non-combat matters involving actual, potential, or suspected criminal, terrorism, sabotage, espionage, and subversive activities. NCIS requires technical support services through their Information Technology Common Services Unit (ITCSU), which executes its shared mission through the auspices of NCIS’ executive sponsorship. The functional support to the ITCSU spans multiple areas, including project management, software maintenance, data management, program management assistance, daily operations, and customer service. This candidate oversees and manages all components of the Cisco Unified Communication Manager cluster. Monitors and controls the performance and status of voice and video resources across multiple enclaves and locations utilizing software and hardware tools. Performs testing, provision, operations and emergency responses for voice network operations. Designs, configures, and installs VoIP hardware / software replacements and upgrades. Develops and maintains all VoIP documentation (drawings, cut sheets, configurations, and deployment plans). Identifies and diagnoses problems and factors affecting voice services. Provides day-to-day subject matter expert support for RKB tenant agencies. Troubleshoots voice related issues and outages, which may occur during non-core hours. Works with vendors in support of the ITCSU. Ensures all voice applicable STIGs and vulnerabilities are resolved or mitigated in a timely manner. Performs preventative maintenance services on all devices within the VoIP area of responsibility. Maintains a current understanding of emerging technologies and trends in voice and video services.
· Must have a current Active SECRET security clearance and eligible for a TS/SCI.
· Five (5) or more years of experience designing, building, and/or maintaining communications systems with minimum of three (3) years of experience with CISCO Unified Communications Manager (CUCM) Version 10.5 or newer.
· Experience with Cisco Unity, Cisco Presences, Cisco Emergency Responder is required. Knowledge of Cisco UCCX required. Experience with dynamic and static IPv4 routing and integrating with an external SIP providers.
· Proficient with SIP, SCCP, MGCP, DSN, PSTN, and H.323 systems and devices.
· Preferred certifications of CCNA Route and Switch and/or CCNA Collaboration.
· Must be DoD 8570 certified at the IAT-II / IAM-II level.
Valid through: 11/3/2020