Not Specified years
Posted 122 days ago
Under general direction, manages the purchase, installation, and support of voice network communications, including voice servers, gateways, PBX switches, contact centers, vendor based services, handsets, voice mail, and support software systems. Responsible for implementation, support, and maintenance of current and future enterprise voice network systems and applications. Must be able to demonstrate strong knowledge of industry cabling and circuit types and techniques and to read and understand floor plans and blue prints. Works on complex problems where analysis of situation requires in-depth evaluation of various technical and non-technical factors. PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS REQUIRED:
• This position requires strong technical skills, strong interpersonal skills, and working knowledge of voice systems, networks, and applications. .
• PC skills are required.
• Understanding of data networking.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
• Cisco Call Managers
• Cisco Unity
• Cisco Contact Center
• Cisco Emergency Responder
• Nortel PBX and Call Pilot a plus
LICENSURE, CERTIFICATION OR REGISTRATION REQUIRED:
• BA or BS in computer science
• CCNA, CCNA Voice