What you’ll be doing...
If you are curious about new technology and the possibilities it creates, then this job may be perfect for you. As part of the Information Technology team, you will work on new technologies and find ways to meet our customers’ needs and make it easy for them to do business with us on digital channels. You will use your expertise to solve complex problems and find unique solutions. The work you’ll do every single day will make people’s lives, work and play better.
The Verizon POS Team is looking for a Senior Vlocity Developer to join the team. The candidate will be responsible for:
- Leading multiple projects using on-site and off-shore resources to maintain and develop applications for both enterprise releases and smaller maintenance releases.
- Identifying and aligning project requirements and conducting impact analyses.
- Working closely with the business team, 3rd party vendors, and other internal IT teams to deliver projects on time.
- Performing engineering tasks associated with the analysis, design, and development of computer hardware, firmware, embedded systems, and/or operating systems.
- Actively participate in design discussions with our business partners to review requirements and provide technical feedback.
What we’re looking for...
You’ll need to have:
- Bachelor’s degree or four or more years of work experience.
- Four or more years of relevant work experience.
Even better if you have:
- A degree.
- Hands on experience with OmniScript, Vlocity card UI framework.
- In-depth knowledge of key processes in industry-specific CRM solutions (e.g. Quote to Order, MACD, Policy Management).
- Process modelling tools and best practices.
- Project management tools and best practices.
- Data modelling.
- Systems analysis and design.
- Experience with Salesforce Sales/Service Cloud.
- Experience with Salesforce Platform App Builder.
- Job # 486089