We’re looking for a creative, experienced Senior Visual Merchandising Manager for our 60 store hard goods retail chain. Reporting to the Director of Store Development and working directly with senior executives, the Senior Visual Merchandising Manager collaborates with our Category Management, Construction, Store Operations and Merchandising teams to create a compelling visual shopping experience in line with our unique store vision and brand philosophy. The Senior Visual Merchandising Manager assumes primary responsibility for all aspects of the visual merchandising process, so candidates should have experience with procurement and project management.
What you'll do:
- Conceptualize, design and execute engaging windows and interior storytelling elements, sign creation, and procuring and designing fixtures as needed.
- Collaborate with a variety of departments to create visual merchandising elements for resets, rollouts and promotions.
- Work with the construction team to facilitate new store branding
- Train individual store managers on product display, helping to adapt company-wide plans to unique stores.
- Oversee 2-4 direct reports.
What you'll bring:
- An energetic and detail-oriented visual perfectionist who proactively identifies and finds solutions to in-store problems.
- A creative visual thinker who understands and is excited to implement PFE’s overall brand vision.
- A project manager who can create and execute detailed roll-out plans across all stores.
- A pet lover who is excited to grow with us and sincerely shares our passion for quality, pets and community service.
- 5-8years visual merchandising leadership experience.
- Strong knowledge of retail visual merchandising best practices.
- Experience with procurement and project management.
- Ability to travel to stores across the Greater Bay Area and Southern California as needed.
What you’ll love:
- A collaborative team that makes an impact
- A management team that cares about your professional development
- A generous store discount for employees and family members
- Competitive pay including vacation, holiday and sick pay
- A pet-friendly work environment
- Health insurance, 401(k) match, profit sharing, and other great benefits—even pet insurance!
About Pet Food Express
One of Business Insider Magazine’s “25 companies that are revolutionizing retail,” we at Pet Food Express pride ourselves on offering high quality, innovative, and unique pet foods and products. Since 1986, our commitment to purpose over profits has driven our decades-long history of continuously strong growth. But don’t take our word for it: in addition to our national industry awards, you’ll find us and our founders on lists like the National Retail Federation’s “People Changing Retail’s Future” (‘15) and “Top Bay Area Workplaces” (7 years running).