- Provide top-notch editorial to a wide variety of projects--from television spots to mini-docs and social deliverables.
- Although you won’t be expected to edit every project (in fact, we discourage it), you’ll be counted on to provide editorial leadership and direction to more junior editors as they work on their own projects.
- Overseeing post-production, including editing, audio, color correcting, and motion graphic design, guaranteeing a high production value.
- Help establish efficient workflows and build a library of reusable, teachable motion graphics elements
- Work with the Producers to manage post-production schedules and timelines
- Manage the workload and overall output for post production team.
- Foster good working relationships with outside vendors (sound, SFX, music houses, animators, etc.)
- Conduct supervised edit sessions with clients; need to be able to quickly edit on the fly with a bunch of eyeballs on you.
Professional experience and skills:
- Proven ability to bring out the human side of all stories --from funny to emotional
- Knowledge of current industry trends and new technologies
- Experience in leading and managing a team
- Film and television related degree (animation, art, or closely related)
- 7+ years of relevant working experience
- Familiarity with characters rigging and animation
- Familiarity with two- and three-dimensional images and models
- Able to create elements such as particles, lighting effects, vector shapes
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite: Premiere Pro, After Effects, Media Encoder, Audition, and Photoshop, with experience in Illustrator, Final Cut Pro, Davinci Resolve as well as host of plugins including Pluraleyes, Digital Anarchy deflicker and Neat Noise reduction
- Interpersonal skills to communicate effectively between all of hz’s agency departments
- Flexible and solution-oriented attitude (we get some crazy requests)
- The ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Energized by a challenge, and sees beyond any roadblocks to a solution
- Ability to listen to and advance a team’s creative vision
- Ability to work nights and weekends, when needed (it’s not often)
- Must be a nice person and easy to work with
Requisition ID : 1044