We are a national leader in Food Manufacturing with leadership positions in our respective markets. We operate in 3 distinct channels: Foodservice, Retail and Ingredients.
This is an expansion role, reports to the CEO and will be based at our Corporate HQ in the Southeast US (must relocate to Southeast US, full relocation provided). The Senior Vice President of Sales - Foodservice, Retail & Ingredients will be a key member of the Executive Leadership Team. The SVP will develop and lead the Foodservice, Retail & Ingredients
Sales Strategy and implementation.
Successful candidates must have all of the following to be considered:
- Foodservice experience
- Retail Food experience
- Ingredients experience
- Executive Leadership - Leading Directors
- Must relocate to HQ - Southeast US
- Play a key leadership role in building the Foodservice, Branded Retail and Ingredients business.
- Develop and execute our sales/market strategy platform through best and next practice sharing.
- Support major customer development and build a strong branded business.
- Ensure clarity of brand essence and supporting product development and segmentation, and subsequent account adoption that supports the brand platform.
- Drive stronger financial performance results
- Engage teams to assist in the identification of innovation opportunities
- Enable superior business performance through revenue management practices
- Lead people development initiatives
- Work closely and in collaboration with the human resources function to ensure best practices in talent management and assessment are used in order to attract, retain and grow top performers.
- Champion the development of key leaders and ensure resource allocation is in line with customer strategies and sales goals.
- 12+ years of experience in CPG Foodservice AND Retail Food and Ingredients
- Solid experience in devising and executing strategic plans with a Food manufacturer
- Track record of building formidable customer relationships
- Strategy development and planning experience
- Highly collaborative with a proven ability to influence and engage at a senior level
- Foodservice AND CPG Food industry experience.