Senior Vice President, RWA GPO Program Management Sr. Manager
Citi, the leading global bank, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 160 countries and jurisdictions. Citi provides consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with a broad range of financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services, and wealth management. Our core activities are safeguarding assets, lending money, making payments and accessing the capital markets on behalf of our clients.
Citi’s Mission and Value Proposition explains what we do and Citi Leadership Standards explain how we do it. Our mission is to serve as a trusted partner to our clients by responsibly providing financial services that enable growth and economic progress. We strive to earn and maintain our clients’ and the public’s trust by constantly adhering to the highest ethical standards and making a positive impact on the communities we serve. Our Leadership Standards is a common set of skills and expected behaviors that illustrate how our employees should work every day to be successful and strengthens our ability to execute against our strategic priorities.
Diversity is a key business imperative and a source of strength at Citi. We serve clients from every walk of life, every background and every origin. Our goal is to have our workforce reflect this same diversity at all levels. Citi has made it a priority to foster a culture where the best people want to work, where individuals are promoted based on merit, where we value and demand respect for others and where opportunities to develop to are widely available to all.
Join the Citi’s RWA Global Process Owner Project Governance and Oversight team to manage re-engineering initiatives and RWA related Projects delivery. This includes but is not limited to support of the ongoing production of project plan reports, issues and escalation lists, direct support of the senior sponsor communication materials, internal operating exercises, and external regulatory deliverables. The position involves a significant amount of interaction with senior management and partnership with cross-functional teams across Risk, Finance, Treasury, Finance and Risk Infrastructure, Technology, and support its regulatory (Comprehensive Capital Analysis and Review aka CCAR and Dodd-Frank Act Stress Test aka DFAST) efforts in response to the Fed and OCC guidelines including playing an active role with Citi’s model risk governance framework. Excellent interpersonal skills are required given the high level of interaction with senior members, as well as the ability to work under pressure to meet tight deadlines. Strong analytical skills with financial product knowledge are preferred.
The role will be responsible for
- Refining existing operational and control processes, identification of opportunities for improvements, and introducing sophisticated techniques for RWA processes across a vast range of systems and risk types
- Plan management: Drive changes via development of workstream plans; identify, escalate and drive resolution of workstream issues; manage the workstream timeline; and escalate to central program office when timelines are at risk
- Reporting: PMO will support the project workstream leads and SMEs in completing the required deliverables for overall program management
- Acting as a deputy to managing RWA GPO Program management and Governance lead
- Workstream updates: PMO will manage and contribute to creation of Senior Management-ready materials and submit bi-weekly updates to the central program office by the established deadlines
- Weekly PMO meetings: PMO will participate in central program office meetings and update workstream leads on program requirements
- Cross work-stream coordination: PMO will facilitate coordination with other workstreams and escalate any observed issue
- Internal Audit: Initiate and Coordinate Corrective Action Plan (CAP) deliverables and ad-hoc IA requests amongst workstreams (incl. Self-Identified and OCC Part 30 Caps/Deliverables)
- Production Process: Manage and coordinate the daily RWA production process tasks and deliverables (Comprehensive Capital Analysis and Review (CCAR), Mid Year Forecast (MYF), Mid Cycle Stress Testing (MCST), Base Operating Plan (BOP)). Understand the linkages within infrastructure and facilitate successful completion of production cycles.
- ·Ability to define, articulate and re-engineer complex processes and procedures, with appropriate controls, and think both strategically and tactically while driving meticulous execution
- ·Exceptional oral communication and writing skills, with ability to synthesize complex concepts, and translate into "user-friendly" language for multiple audiences, including senior management, multiple internal constituents and regulators
- ·Ability to manage multiple priorities and tasks, work well as part of a team, and exhibit strong people and influencing skills
- ·Prior experience with managing teams is preferred
- ·Strong attention to detail, willingness to "roll up sleeves" and produce a polished, high quality, accurate product; tireless work ethic with ability to work well under pressure
- ·Solid Microsoft Excel skills and the ability to quickly develop advanced knowledge of MS Excel and Access (or other database front end query applications).
- ·10 - 15 years’ experience in Finance/Management
- Job ID: 17064641